The plans to Fix 434 were recently upgraded in priority by MetroPlan, a regional organization which helps determine how transportation dollars are spent in Seminole and other Central Florida counties. The organization upgraded a plan to improve traffic flow along SR-434 between 417 and Oviedo to its number two priority….
- Whistleblower Video: “I have children; because of fecal matter a lot of people falling sick”
- SEMINOLE COUNTY: We called Winter Springs; nobody was home
- CITY EMPLOYEE: “Non-compliant” wastewater pumped from plant flooding Winter Springs BLVD & golf course
- OFFICIAL NOTICE: Winter Springs Tax Increase
- NO Super Walmart–1,200 petitions in 48 hours