The plans to Fix 434 were recently upgraded in priority by MetroPlan, a regional organization which helps determine how transportation dollars are spent in Seminole and other Central Florida counties. The organization upgraded a plan to improve traffic flow along SR-434 between 417 and Oviedo to its number two priority….
- BREAKING: More than 1,000 Winter Springs residents call for resignation of Mayor McCann, Commissioners Johnson, Benton and Elliot
- Winter Springs water bills will more than DOUBLE over the next 5 years without a workable plan to fix our water utility
- Trash Talk: City’s Bad Faith Price Hike Leaves a Stinky Trail
- Auditor: City broke the law in hiring Flint, Michigan water company & others
- Urgent Need for Transparency: City Violates Sunshine Law on Public Records Requests