Jesse Phillips is an IT Consultant, business owner, entrepreneur and community advocate who lives in Winter Springs with his wife Rebekah and four home schooled children. He was appointed to serve on the Tuscawilla Lighting and Beautification Board (TLBD). He was elected a countywide State Committeeman, having worked tirelessly for the last decade to educate voters, defend free speech, promote values of faith and family, combat human trafficking, oppose judicial activism and serve as an ordained elder of his Orlando area church. He is a UCF graduate and a sixteen-year Seminole County resident.
- Hydrant Failure: Winter Springs house fire reveals threat to public safety
- Brown water plagues expose fire hydrant maintenance failures
- Background of Parkstone’s Artesian Well
- City leadership grilled over 23 more water violations
- “Heavy handed” attempt to push through city manager blocked by Resnick, Colangelo