Jesse Phillips is an IT Consultant, business owner, entrepreneur and community advocate who lives in Winter Springs with his wife Rebekah and four home schooled children. He was appointed to serve on the Tuscawilla Lighting and Beautification Board (TLBD). He was elected a countywide State Committeeman, having worked tirelessly for the last decade to educate voters, defend free speech, promote values of faith and family, combat human trafficking, oppose judicial activism and serve as an ordained elder of his Orlando area church. He is a UCF graduate and a sixteen-year Seminole County resident.
- Concerns Surrounding Commissioner Benton’s Campaign Transactions
- Whistleblower Video: “I have children; because of fecal matter a lot of people falling sick”
- SEMINOLE COUNTY: We called Winter Springs; nobody was home
- CITY EMPLOYEE: “Non-compliant” wastewater pumped from plant flooding Winter Springs BLVD & golf course
- OFFICIAL NOTICE: Winter Springs Tax Increase